Monday, October 25, 2010

Another disgraceful act.

Sunday, 24th October, 2010.

I was totally disgusted to read about a  9-year-old girl being molested by her teacher, who gave her therapies for brain development. The girl resides in Shahdara, East Delhi and it was last week when she disclosed this tale of horror to her mother.
I have already raised this issue in my earlier blog post but I could not stop myself to write about another such incident.


How can men do this to such little girls? 
They fail to understand that such shameful actions can have such adverse effect on the minds of young girls.Such men lack morals and values and do not even think twice of their actions.
This little girl was in complete shock for over a month and was not even talking to anyone. This is the extent to which they are affected. The damage is beyond repair. They even go into depression which further leads to a feeling of self-rejection and self-hatred.


I think men should atleast inculcate some morals and sensitivity if they have lost them. They should understand that such shameful acts show their lack of respect towards the opposite gender.

No comments:

Post a Comment