Friday, June 17, 2011

My Inspiration- the old man on the street.

There are so many things which are not in my control,
which give pain and make me think more.
I wish I had a magic wand,
to take away the miseries and all that is bad.

It's hard to imagine how you live,
it's like a challenge every day in a row.
You have strength, patience, faith and hope,
which I believe is unknown to most.

I surrender, being oblivious to the fortitude you show,
as if I am the only one to have things wrong.
I ask all, to think just once about you,
and Faith will immediately rush back to all.

You inspire me by your courage and attitude,
as if you own everything that I may know.
You made me Grateful for all that I have,
and I pray for you and those captured in my mind.

You give me strength and make me move,
because of you I remember that I have strength.
I want to live and live like you,
even if life gets tougher and harder than the one I know.



2 comments:

  1. Deep. "You inspire me by your courage and attitude, as if you own everything that I may know" - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ira, he did inspire me this morning. I had to write it today itself:)

    ReplyDelete