Monday, September 27, 2010

Another Delhi Metro news!

Monday, 27th September, 2010.

U must be wondering why am I writing so much about Delhi Metro. It is simply because I am in love with it. I have realized that it's the best gift to the people staying in Delhi and closeby. It has made lives convenient and easy.

If it was not there I wouldn't be reaching my college on time [atleast I reach college ;)] everyday which would have been really difficult otherwise.

Now here's the news I read today. 

Women coach in Metro trains.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) will place stickers on platforms to mark the entry to the coach.
 http://epaper.hindustantimes.com/PUBLICATIONS/HT/HD/2010/09/27/ArticleHtmls/Women-coach-in-Metro-trains-27092010001026.shtml?Mode=1
Wow, its a splendid news for me.Now I won't be standing all the way to my college or atleast I won't be giving looks to male passengers who occupy the seats reserved for ladies. I don't mind standing but it is difficult to be like that for 1 hour 30 minutes! phewww!


Also, for me and also most of the girls travelling its not comfortable to stand with all men around you. The train is overcrowded and there is hardly any space top move, you just have to stick to the space which is occupied by your legs and stay like that till the time people get down at their particular station.


Thanks for this wonderful news. I am looking forward to this new change.I will soon share my experience of travelling in a coach 'specially' reserved for girls! It makes you enjoy the most of such special priveleges. Isn't it fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment