Sunday, September 26, 2010

CWG Break.

Sunday, 26th September, 2010.


Yippee…Hurray...I am so happy and excited. I am so much looking forward to a break from studies during the CWGs. Our college and many other schools, colleges in Delhi and NCR will close during the International Event. 

I was thrilled to read this news in today's Hindustan Times.

After studying, meeting deadlines, working on essays and stories for days, we finally get some time to relax, enjoy and most importantly sleep like dead people for hours.:)
I am sure all students are looking forward to this fantastic break of the year. Here I give special reference to my friends and classmates. I guess they can very well understand and relate to my happiness and excitement.

We have been working like crazy people almost every day of the week. This break seems so much fun. I hope it goes like that and we are not overburdened with home work and assignments. That would spoil the fervour and excitement!

I have my fingers crossed for any such bad news and am eagerly waiting for my ‘chuttiyan’ to start.:))
What about you guys?

4 comments:

  1. hehe..yeah radhika..can't wait to go back home..its a much awaited n much deserved break for all of us..!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute piece from the kiddo :P

    Yeah! we are all looking forward to a break... But at the same time.. I don't want to leave you people :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Nikhil, Nehal and Debo for your comments.
    awww debo don't worry it's just a break..we will be back again after 15 days:)

    ReplyDelete