Saturday, December 4, 2010

Keep them warm by helping them :)

Saturday, 4th December, 2010.

It's winter time. I love this season of the year. 
The thing I like the most is that we get to wear woolen clothes of various colours and matching stoles or mufflers in this season.
It is getting colder day by day but I am loving it.
In this blog, I want to request my readers to help the stray animals outside or around their houses. I love animals especially dogs but I have no pet at my place because my mom thinks that I don't have enough time to look after them and spend time with them. Also, she is scared of dogs :P
But still I make sure I look after the stray dogs outside my house in this chilling winter season. I feed them with some biscuits, chapattis and dry food items as empty stomach makes one prone to catching cold in the winters. 

Also, last winters I had used jute sacks to make sure they could rest and lie on them in the cold weather. I will be doing the same this year.
It makes me happy after I do something to help these living beings as they can't speak about their problems or they can't tell us they are hungry.
Even little things like this can bring a sense of satisfaction to you and you will feel happy that apart from being busy with work or studies you are able to help someone.
You can also put empty cardborad boxes and line them with old newspapers or stacks of hay to keep them warm.
Please help them friends and also feel free to post how you feel after helping them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment