Sunday, November 28, 2010

Men just can't help it..lol!

Saturday, 27th November, 2010.


You must be wondering why do I write so much about metros.
Well, I travel so much in the metro that I can't stop thinking about it :P
Here's the most important thing I want to share.
On my way in the metro I see a lot of men entering the coach reserved for ladies very casually. The ladies always have to tell them that the coach is only for women.
I too have had the privilege to pass on this information :P
But, the men in Delhi just can't understand. We, still see them entering the women's coach.
Two days back I had a terrible experience while on my way to Rajiv Chowk. I was amazed to see that men were entering the women's coach in order to get down at the next stop conveniently and they were seen pushing and squabbling in the best possible way.
In doing so, they had made it difficult for the women to get down as the whole last section of the coach was occupied by these insensible men!
Even on repeated reminders from all the ladies they did not budge from their positions.
I shouldn't be saying this but I really want to, I was really happy when I saw that yesterday men were  punished for travelling in the women's coach :P

There were these women constables travelling without their regular uniform, who red-handedly caught men in the ladies coach and thrashed them for not taking the metro rules seriously!
They were also asked to do sit-ups which must have reminded them of their school punishments. Lol:)
I just hope this drive men will learn a lesson that metro police no longer has the 'chalta hai' attitude towards the metro rules ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment