Sunday, November 28, 2010

This is simply cute!

Sunday, 28th November, 2010.

I came across this blog post where the blogger talks about my favourite subject, headbands.I always keep looking in for nice and simple headbands but I never realized that I could actually make them using stuff at my house. Also, I don't have to buy anything or spend money on my new and beautiful headband.
Cool..!
I just loved the new 'lauren headband' it is so cute, elegant and different. I like the way she has given the details, steps and measurements for making one myself. The best thing about it is that it is a product of her imagination and creativity.
Honestly, I don't think I can come up with such an idea. 
Now, all I need is to make one and wear them to make my hair look neat and attractive.
Thanks for the lovely tutorial friend :)

1 comment:

  1. I like headbands too. Thanks for introducing me to this blog- rufflesandstuff. It is such an innovative and creative workpiece!

    ReplyDelete